Top Bend Wedding Venues in Bend, Oregon
Getting married? Congratulations!!! Let me tell you about some of the best wedding venues in Bend, Oregon. Bend is a town straight out of a dream, surrounded by mountains, lakes, waterfalls, and some of the friendliest people in the country.
In fact, once I tell you all about some of the epic venues my hometown of Bend has to offer, you’ll never look back! You won’t regret the day you stepped into one of these incredible venues and said those magic words, ‘I do.’
13 of the Best Wedding Venues in Bend, Oregon
To start, there are many wedding venues in Bend, Oregon, both big and small, but here are the ones I believe stand out amongst the others.
- Tetherow Resort
- Awbrey Glen Gold Club
- Pronghorn Resort
- White Aspen
- Ranch of the Canyons
- Black Butte Ranch
- Shephards Field Weddings and Events
- Aspen Lake Golf Course
- Lake of the Woods
- Pheasant Field Farms
- Hornings Hideout
- Mount Bachelor Village Resort Event Center
- Rocksprings Weddings
#1 – Tetherow Resort
Ceremony & Reception: $5000
Tetherow Resort is one of my favorite wedding venues in Bend, Oregon. It lies on the edge of the Deschutes National Forest and spans a 700 acres property! Multiple restaurants, a choice between the Event Pavillion, Newberry-Zaal Ballroom, or a good old-fashioned outdoor wedding, you’ll find everything you need in Tetherow. Your photos from a wedding a Tetherow will be nothing short of spectacular.
Features of Tetherow Resort
- You can have 200 (indoors) or 300 (outdoors) of your closest friends and family in attendance.
- You can have your wedding indoors or outdoors in the sprawling 700-acre land.
- Tetherow Resort is wheelchair accessible.
- Accommodation is available on-site, so champagne flutes to the skies, ladies.
- Catering option available and outside catering is permitted.
- An open/cash bar and bartenders can be arranged, or guests can BYOB.
#2 – Awbrey Glen Golf Club
Make your wedding a hole-in-one with Awbrey Glen Golf Club! However, all jokes aside, with gorgeous views and a clubhouse that is beyond stunning, you’ll find Awbrey is another one of the fantastic wedding venues in Bend, Oregon!
You can enjoy weddings on the golf course or around the expansive property and have the reception in the beautiful Awbrey Club House, enjoying food and drinks from the club. Surrounded by Bend’s nature, a warm evening will make it the perfect wedding for the perfect couple.
So, just keep an eye on your husband-to-be before he and his groomsmen sneak off for a game of golf! This is maybe one of the only wedding venues in Bend, Oregon where you have to watch out for that.
Features of Awbrey Glen Golf Club
- Host up to 130 people indoors and 160 outdoors on your special day.
- Meals are charged between $24 – $40 per person.
- Alcohol has to be bought from the venue.
- Wheelchair accessible.
#3 – Pronghorn Resort
Ceremony & Reception: Between $6000 and $8000
The stunning Pronghorn Resort is a prime location for weddings with views of the breathtaking Cascade Mountains. In addition, the Pronghorn Resort offers multiple wedding venues in Bend, Oregon, all in one place!
Features of Pronghorn Resort
- Chanterelle Venue offers seating for 150 guests, Event Island provides seating for 300 guests, and finally, the event lawn can accommodate 500 guests.
- $125 per-person food and beverage minimum
- For a more intimate ceremony, enjoy the Lava cave experience and enjoy a wedding in an actual cave. That’s right, you heard me, a whole cave y’all.
- You can have the wedding indoors or outdoors.
- Pronghorn Resort is wheelchair accessible.
- Catering can only be fulfilled by Pronghorn Resort.
- Guests can BYOB, but they will be charged corkage/bottle fees.
- Accommodation is available at this luxury resort and wedding venue in Bend, Oregon.
#4 – White Aspen
Ceremony & Reception: Starting at $4200
White Aspen offers stunning, elegant weddings in a space that is fit for your special days. It’s one of my favorite wedding venues in Bend, Oregon, and a venue I frequently get to capture special days.
The beauty of choosing White Aspen is that you’re getting a venue designed to be creative for your wedding. White Aspen has a photo studio and is surrounded by natural beauty all around. While it is a small venue that only accommodates a more intimate guest list, it will be the perfect venue to capture the magic of your wedding.
Features of White Aspen
- 50 (seated) or 75 (standing) guest capacity or 150 guests indoor and patio standing.
- Creative gear to take killer wedding photos.
- Clean-up fees are an additional (optional) fee.
- Alcohol is on a BYOB basis but is required to be served OLCC license.
- White Aspen has a list of preferred venues to help make your day easier.
#5 – Ranch of the Canyons
Nestled in 1700 acres, Ranch at the Canyons is a gorgeous, jaw-dropping location. While 600 acres of Ranch at the Canyons is a functioning farm, 500 acres of the beautiful wedding venue are protected for conservation by Deschutes Basin Land Trust. This means it remains a natural beauty that enhances the stunning views at your wedding.
The Tuscan-inspired ranch offers two distinct venues for the happy couple to choose from to make their day a perfect day. The Old Winery Clubhouse is ideal for small indoor gatherings of roughly 50 guests, while the Tuscan Stables is perfect for hosting approximately 200 guests. Get married under the ‘Tuscan’ sun in a place surrounded by endless beauty.
Features of Ranch of the Canyons
- 49-200 guests depending on venue option (Clubhouse or Stables)
- Lodging available.
- Ranch of the Canyons provides a vetted vendors list.
- Outside catering is required.
#6 – Black Butte Ranch
Ceremony & Reception: $3500 – $6500
Straight out of a fairytale comes Black Butte Ranch. There is something truly magical about this venue. Maybe it’s the winding rivers and stunning mountain views or the way the sunsets look at just that right time of day. Regardless, your wedding at Black Butte Ranch will be nothing short of stunning. While it isn’t technically in Bend, it’s close enough to count as one of the best wedding venues in Bend, Oregon.
Features of Black Butte Ranch
- Black Butte Ranch can host up to 200 guests.
- Indoor and Outdoor availability.
- Event planners, coordinators, and get-ready rooms are available.
- There is a bar or BYOB option with a corkage charge applied.
- Catering options are available.
- Accommodation is available on the ranch.
- Wheelchair accessible.
#7 – Shepherds Field Weddings and Events
Ceremony & Reception: $3700+
Shepherds Field lies hidden within the vast forest surrounded by endless trees. The venue overlooks this gorgeous forest and farmlands, offering a fantastic cozy venue for your special day. For three days, you’re entitled to the Shepherd Field estate to enjoy as your wedding venue for rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception.
The memories made at Shepherd Field will be evident in the captured moments that speak a million words. With views from Ochoco’s to Three Sisters, you’re never without a stunning backdrop.
Features of Shepherds Field Weddings and Events
- Up to 250 guests can be accommodated at Shepherds Field Estate
- Entertainment areas with built-in fire pits, gazebos, dance pavilions, and more!
- Professional sound system provided for a hired DJ, or friend, to blast music.
- BYOB with no corkage or keg fees.
- Self-catering option only.
#8 – Aspen Lake Golf Course
Ceremony & Reception:
Aspen Lake Golf Course is ready to host a big fat Oregon wedding! This massive golf course is another incredible option for your special day because, in true Oregon fashion, it’s surrounded by stunning views of mountain ranges and endless nature.
Even though it can host up to 300 guests, don’t be afraid to host a more intimate wedding here. You can enjoy a wedding inside the stunning Aspen Lakes venue or on or around the endless miles of Golf Greens and outdoor areas.
Features of Aspen Lake Golf Course
- 300 guest maximum capacity available
- Catering available
- Bar available
- Set up, clean up, and planning assistance are all provided.
#9 – Lake of the Woods
If you’re the type of couple looking for that cabin in the woods type of wedding, look no further than Lake of the Woods. This folksy venue is everything you’d wish for if you were looking to get married in a rustic cabin in the heart of the forest.
Lake of the Woods is a resort located in the Cascade Mountains with waterfalls and a vast forest encompassing the breathtaking area. Everything you need is in this stunning cabin in the woods type venue that is ready to welcome you like a warm fire.
Features of Lake of the Woods
- Outdoor or indoor venue options with varying capacity limits.
- Catering and banquet options are available.
- Accommodation is available.
- Alcohol provided by Lake of the Wood (Bartender optional)
#10 – Pheasant Field Farms
Now, if you’re looking for that farmhouse glam type of wedding, look no further than Pheasant Field Farms venue, the Pergola. This folksy venue is everything you’d wish for if you were looking to get married in a rustic, farmhouse-style environment. Surrounded by green fields and hills, this bohemian-like venue is just calling for a special couple to utilize its gorgeous Medford surroundings. Don’t let the farmhouse vibe fool you, though. This venue is still chic and elegant, perfect for a classy yet natural wedding.
Besides the beautiful stained wood Barnhouse, another stunning feature of Lake of the Woods is its flower fields which provide an excellent backdrop for some to-die-for wedding photos!
Features of Pheasant Field Farms
- 200 guests seating capacity, 400 on the lawns.
- Massive barn for reception kitted out with tables, chairs, couches, and rustic lighting.
- Variety of activities in and around Pheasant Fields Farm.
- Outside catering permitted.
#11 – Hornings Hideout
Ceremony & Reception: $3250+
Hornings Hideout is an award-winning venue and one of the highest-rated venues in all of Oregon State – for good reason. This prime location in the heart of Brunswick Canyon is vibrant trees, lakes, and that family warmth that the Hornings Hideout is known for!
Hornings Hideout has three venue options available:
- Lakeside Area – 350 guests, permitted
- Creekside Area – 250 guests, permitted
- Stage Area – 700 guests, permitted
The stunning settings provide a picturesque environment that comes across effortlessly in moments captured.
Features of Hornings Hideout
- Catering not provided.
- Wedding sites are equipped with BBQ, water, power, and well-kept toilets.
- Weddings can run extremely late, and the price includes your chosen venue for 22.5 hours.
- Camping options are available.
#12 – Mount Bachelor Village Resort Event Center
Ceremony & Reception: $500 – $5000
Mount Bachelor Village Resort Event Center is a prime location along the Deschutes River. It offers breathtaking views of the mountains with three distinct venues, Winters Hope, West Deck Pavillion, and Summer Twilight. Also in the winter, you can go skiing! Maybe just not before the wedding, though…
Features of Mount Bachelor Village Resort Event Center
- The ceremony can have up to 250 guests (Indoors) or 350 (outdoors). Receptions, on the other hand, can have 350 either way.
- Accommodation available on-site.
- In-house catering is charged at $15 – $65 per person.
- There is a bar, or you’re about to BYOB.
- Wheelchair accessible.
#13 – Rock Springs Weddings
Ceremony & Reception: Wedding Package available at $9800
Rock Springs is another beautiful location for you and your fiance to tie the knot! They offer a great package, including tables, chairs, linens set up for up to 150 guests. The package also consists of 6 rooms. These can be used on the Friday and Saturday evening of your wedding, making it incredibly convenient.
I’m already married, and I’m thinking of taking them up on the offer!
Features of Rock Springs
- Full access to the ranch is included, and additional rooms can be added for up to 64 guests.
- Catering has to be done through one of the nine pre-approved catering companies chosen by Rock Springs.
- DJs also need to be hired from pre-approved vendors.
- Event insurance is a requirement for the venue.
- Ample space inside and out for entertaining guests with fireplaces spread out evenly to warm the areas.
I can’t wait for you to come to one of these fabulous wedding venues in Bend, Oregon! You’re going to love it here, and your special day is going to be magical.
Suppose you’re looking to add a photographer who’s obsessed with capturing the moment and loves Bend and all the wedding venues in Bend, Oregon. In that case, you should get in touch! However, more importantly, if you are looking for a photographer you can trust, then I’m your girl; besides, who couldn’t use another bestie at their wedding?
Check out my website for details and how to get in touch, and let’s make some magic happen at one of the best wedding venues in Bend, Oregon!